Monday, November 5, 2007

I think today, HERE, the last day of Fall is upon us.

With forecasts of lows in the 20's starting tonight; I think today may be the last day of Fall here in Oxford. Astonishing, after spending the weekend in Starkville at our now, fixer-upper 'The Renter's Sucked the Life Out of My House' there - towards the Noxubee Wildlife Refuge; where butterflies were still around, even a mosquito or two! It is so odd to return an obvious change in climate - only 2.25 hours away! Excuse me, who doesn't think there might be global warming?
I'm beat from all the running around! I need a day off from being disabled! Help!

On an upper note ('cause today I am struggling to find one!), Joey is having his first school picture taken tomorrow! Wow! Already? I'm not even through unpacking from our last move! ha ha (So sad, so true). He just turned around and now he is so tall and in Kindergarten! Just like that - another baby turning into a kid who will turn into an adult. Life speeds in the ways you don't want and crawls in paces on the things you wished it would.

There is no concept of time in the Spiritual Realm. This would be an example of that. At least with God, there really is no discrimination. Wow, the World we see with a Veil over our eyes. That didn't take long for me to start talking about. I must be tired.

BTW, for Marcus and one the the recent blogs of his: the scripture that says that He will "come again to judge the quick and the dead"; really should say [now], 'come again to judge the quick from the dead (spirits that need to return home)'. I saw that, but didn't know how to tell it until you mentioned it. There is an interesting story about that and how the earth becomes more 'transparent' between the spirit world and ours before this time; but that story will have to wait.

Much Love to All,
Suznne

1 comment:

knitforknot said...

Life is crazy fast here. Amazing really.

I hope everything is going well for you & yours.

Take care