As you can see, I have trouble putting any "regular" blogs out - but I am coming around to making it a priority; so those I cannot see and visit with like I used to, at least know that I am thinking of them and I love them! This means: Lorian, Amber, Katie D, Jennifer T, Jennifer H, Cindy P, Cindy E and Cass E, (as well as all your families/children) and all of you not in pictures or mentioned as of yet: know I am thinking of you! You all are always on my mind! I miss your loving company with the very depths of my soul - longing for your kinship - for I feel there is just no replacement for the love we feel when another "kindred spirit" uplifts an other's soul!
May you each be blessed and kept under our Guiding Spirit until we meet up again.
Your Everlasting Friend,
Suzanne
Saturday, June 30, 2007
As Life Allows...
Posted by
Suzanne
at
6/30/2007 12:56:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment